Interview Assesment

In this blog I will be recording the answers that Maria has given me during the interview I set up with her. Her answers will give me details i need in order to begin writting my feature story on her, and help me analyze the best possible information to write about her.

Question1. What licenses or certification do you have?/ How long did it take you to achieve them?
Responce: I have my cosmetology license as well as Esthiology certification. It took me a totoal of about 2 years to complete my courses

Question2. What made you want to start a career in the beauty industry:
Response: I am very creative and artistic, I always had a need to work with my hands. It is very intriguing to me to see the before and after process

Question3. What is your main focus area in your job?
Response: I focus more on facial treatments and eyelash extensions

Question4. What advice would you give someone who would like to have a career in the beauty industry.
Response: I would tell them to follow their heart anything is possible. If it is something your passione about go for it

Question5. Do you think modern society has beauty standards that females and males should follow in order to be seen a different way?
Response: Everyday people try to be someone their not just because of the pressures they face to follow a trend or to follow someone. That shouldn't change who you are or who you want to be

Questions6. Does makeup have a big effect on our self Esteem?/ Any personal experiences?
Response: Yes, I believe it does. From my personal experience I have had many Females that I have done their makeup and it automatically makes them feel pretty and confident. The way I see it is that makeup is meant to enhance beauty not change who you are.

Comments

Popular Posts