Visual Shot Plan Analysis

In this blog I will be analyzing these visual photography shots that I can use in order to either recreate or get ideas of things I can use to create these type of shots.
Image result for beauty photography In this one shot I like the fact that it was taken outdoors to really give a comforting feeling about the picture. The natural lighting in this picture made the facial features of her face to stand out and intensify the makeup that she had on.


Image result for beauty photography In this photo they created a backdrop to focus more on the face and create a close up shot this eliminates any distractions and with the bold lip color and dewiness of the face it draws the attention to the model.

Image result for beauty photography This shot is more on the natural side which I like about because it focuses on the clearness of her skin rather than any makeup. It also shows her outdoors and a difference in ethnicity.

Comments

Popular Posts