Landscape ideas for photographs

Good morning in this blog i will be discussing and analyzing different landscapes that I can use and or recreate in order to take the photographs that I will be using in the magazine.

Image result for outside landscapes This landscape is nice people by creating a calm and relaxing background while completing a close up shot of my model I will include eye catching visuals

Image result for outside landscapes This garden background can help me achieve the feminine look that will make the photo stand out. It will give the photo a natural outdoors look but while also focusing on the model that will be placed in the middle of the photo.


Image result for window view A window view is also something I would like to recreate with lighting adjustments it can give an at home feel while including the outdoors view through the window.

Comments

Popular Posts