Double page spread photo ideas

Good morning in this blog I will be discussing and analyzing the diffrent photo ideas that I can use by recreating to use in my double page spread. Since this is one of the main parts of the magazine I would like to try my best to recreate these photos to the best of my ability. These photo will give the magazine a more professional feel.
Image result for double page spread photos of beauty magazine This is something that I would like to use in my magazine because it shows a big photo that is the main picture in the double page. It also includes other pictures that are place near the top of the right hand side. I also find the layout visually pleasing.


Image result for beauty magazine photosImage result for beauty magazine photos These are some of the poses and the setting I would like to recreate to include in the double page spread. It includes a close up of the model while also showing features of the skin and makeup which is the main idea of the magazine.

Comments

Popular Posts