Evaluating Preliminary Task

Good Evening this blog I will be talking about how the preliminary task helped me evaluate the different aspects of my beauty magazine

 Text :
The preliminary task helped me to configure the how important the text was throughout the magazine. The cover page, the descriptions and subtitles, and the captions. The text is a very important part in the magazine because it is the main part of what people who look at my magazine will be interested in. Also the type of magazine in which I am making requires a lot of description and text.

Photography:
Pictures in this magazine are important in which I learned from the preliminary task. Finding good pictures to capture the attention of others is important. Like the cover page requires a good photograph so that people would want to open it and read more about it. Visually aesthetics is a main achievement I would like to accomplish in my magazine.

Layout:
The layout in my magazine is another important part because when creating the task for the preliminary exercises it was difficult to find placements for pictures and text that I wanted to use. The right layout for my magazine will make it organized and better for people to read .

Comments

Popular Posts