Audience Target

Good Evening this blog I will be analysing my target audience for my beauty magazine the age group I would like to be my main audience are females or males by around the age of 16-19 it will include more direct help towards things they use at that age. How they can use makeup to enhance their beauty since most teens don't use makeup any lower than 15. My main audience will be mostly teens in high school because most of them deal with self esteem issues and not only will this magazine help them with being more confident using the right things, but will be motivational towards liking their own appearance and being comfortable in their own skin. I will include motivational quotes throughout this magazine.
Image result for motivational beauty magazines Related image Image result for motivational beauty quotes

Comments

Popular Posts